Sunday, September 8

thistle…


It’s so interesting how colors on my sheet of images, colored with the exact marker and number noted,  look totally different on the finished card???
The base card is white card stock with a layer of purple card stock.
On water color paper I used the image from Stampin’ Up “Beautiful Thistle” with Tombow markers 526, 177 and 679.
They looked exactly like the colors for the challenge, until I water colored them?
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine onyx black ink.


2 comments:

  1. So incredibly elegant and timeless - this is beautiful!! Is it a different substrate? That affects colours markedly. Adding the water to blend may well affect it also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely CAS card. I love the variations of tones that we can get based on the medium or technique that we use. Your card is a great example of that. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!