Wednesday, September 18

hello…



These are so my colors!
The base card is cream card stock.
Using water color paper I created a Distress background with Distress inks the colors of the challenge.
Next I used Tim Holtz “Foliage” 3D embossing folder with Distress espresso ink to color it then ran it through my Vagabond.
This I cut into a strip and backed it with dark brown card stock.
To finish I used the die from Hero Arts “Hello There Stamp & Cut” with more dark brown card stock, cutting three of them and gluing them together before gluing them to the card front.







2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Such a fab take on the colourboard. I love it! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Colourful, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and stay colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - there's real depth to the embossed panel.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!