Sunday, August 4

hedgehog…


While digging through my Colorado Craft Company stamp sets I found one called “Hedgehog Day” and when looking at it I thought it would make a great birthday card.
The base card is white card stock.
On water color paper I stamped the image from that set and the sentiment from Colorado Craft Company “Birthday Wishing”.
I water colored the image using Derwent Inktense pencils and once the piece was dry I cut it to fit the base card, distressed the edges and applied it to the base card.


5 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Arlene, as always! Thank you for joining us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, Arlene, and a fabullus card you have made with it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Love the look of the water coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! It reminds me of a wonderfully illustrated children's book. Thank you for sharing at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Arlene! What a cute birthday card! There's something really adorable about hedgehogs, right?! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Send s Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!