Sunday, August 4

batty…


In the summer I sit indoors at dusk and watch the bats fly between the large tress we have out back.
This is a wonderful thing as they LOVE mosquitos and make it better to go down near the water.
This card is to honor them.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
I used a piece of water color paper embossed with a Darice cat tail embossing folder.
I stamped the bats from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Hang In There” then water colored that cattails and bats with Derwent Inktense pencils.
To finish I applied Distress black soot ink to the sky.



1 comment:

  1. What a stunner - love how you have coloured the embossing!! And the dark sky is perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!