Thursday, July 18

lemons…


This was a hard one!
Then I thought about water coloring to mix the colors.
The base card is white linen card stock stenciled using Picket Fence Studio “Slim Line Broken Fence Stencil” and Distress broken china ink.
On water color paper I stamped the image from Picket Fence Studio “Pucker Up” (2020) with MFT Stamps insulation pink ink.
This I water colored with Distress antique linen, black soot, squeezed lemonade and twisted citron.
Once dry I die cut the image with the coordinating die and foam taped it to the card.
To finsih I stamped the sentiment from the same set.


4 comments:

  1. A wonderful result - those lemons look amazing - love how you have coloured them. One would never think they have been stamped with pink ink!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the mood board, love the stencilled background with the luscious lemons, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever, Arlene - love that stenciled background so much! Water color is my favorite look - this is lovely! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the details on the side. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!