Wednesday, July 3

birthday…


One of the flowers I love the most are any type of wildflower…especially in silhouette!
The base card is light teal card stock with a layer of white and one of dark teal card stock.
Using a piece of water color paper on which  I applied Distress inks I die cut it with a doe from Sunny Studios “Frilly Frames-Retro Petals”.
Using some of the light teal card stock I die cut the flowers with the Tim Holtz “Flower Field”.
On a strip of white card stock I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things “Jungle Friends”.




3 comments:

  1. A wonderful card - love your background with the subtle colours contrasted brilliantly by darker plain colour behind the die cut. The soft silhouette flowers are gorgeous against it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous card Arlene. I love the beautiful colours you've used and the dies are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge this month. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely..
    Thank you so much for joining us at AAA birthday challenge
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!