Sunday, May 19

transportation…


This challenge gave me the chance to dig into my Tim Holtz stamps to create the main panel.
The base card is kraft card stock.
The main panel is kraft card stock that I stamped with images from Tim Holtz:
Cling Stamp - Travel
Cling Stamp - Getting There
Little Things Cling Stamp
All stamping and color was done with Distress Oxide inks.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “More Phrases Cling Stamp” on kraft card stock trimmed and foam taped to the card front.



2 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the vintage feel and the almost ‘faded’ effect from using the DO’s to stamp with. Lovely dashes of colour too. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome vintage style male card, loving the monochromic look. Thank you for joining the Male Room challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!