Tuesday, May 14

gel plate…


My favorite season is definitely Autumn.
The base card is cream card stock with layers f rust and brown card stocks.
For the main panel I used a gel plate applied with Distress Oxide rusty hinge, spiced marmalade and fossilized amber ink then placed the Picket Fence Studios slim line leaf stencil and pulled it off.
Next I applied Ranger crackle paste through the Tim Holtz leaf stencil and once dry I applied the rusty hinge Distress ink, not oxide for shading.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Sunny Studios “Beautiful Autumn” using Gina K. Designs warm cocoa ink.


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful and textural card Arlene - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful layers of gell press, stencil and paste Arlene - a wonderful fall leaf card! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Seasonal! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!