Wednesday, May 15

fuzzies…


What fun playing with color can be!
The base card is white card stock.
To create the colorful panel I found a stencil at our local Dollar Tree with four images.
The leaves caught my eye for this challenge and I stenciled water color paper with Distress inks shaded lilac, tumbled glass, salt water taffy and squeezed lemonade.
Next I spritzed it and blotted it.
From more white card stock I die cut the leaf sprig from Tim Holtz “Wildflower Stems #1”.
I cut a strip of the white card stock and stamped a sentiment from Hero Arts sentiment set.



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card -= love your use of the colours in the inspirational photo!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty and I love that sentiment. Thanks for playing at AAA Colourful, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe & keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/15/2024

    Love the texture you created. So colorful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!