Monday, April 29

remember…


Spring colors for me mean lime green, aqua and purple!
So I made a Distress background with Distress mica sprays and Distress Oxide sprays.
Once dry I embossed it with a Tim Holtz floral embossing folder.
This I layered onto a base card with black and white card stocks.
On more black card stock I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “More Phrases Cling Stamps” set (2012) and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I cut out with scissors and foam taped to the card front.
So I used the tic-tac-toe on the right hand side down.


2 comments:

  1. WOW - such dramatic colours against the black background Arlene, and a stunning card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful distressed background, love the colors. Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!