Monday, April 29

flower…


If you check out my preceding post you will find that this is card two of the same basic card but made for a different challenge.
The base card is white card stock with layers of green and white card stock.
I stamped the wreath from Hero Arts “Spetember 2021 Autumn Wreath Kit” with green ink and die cut it with the coordinating die.
Next I foam taped it to the base card…so far just like the last post!
I stamped the sentiment, from Pinkfresh,  with the same green ink.
Using dies from MFT Stamps I die cut the flower and foam taped it to the card front to finish the different look.


2 comments:

  1. A totally different 'feel' to this card - and I must admit the purples in the flower contrast perfectly with the green - great work and another delightful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fab (I do like the wee bunny too), great take on the sketch at AAA Cards. Thanks for joining in Arlene, it is really appreciated.
    KarenR (DT AAA Cards)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!