Monday, April 29

bunny…


The next two challenges I am partaking in I am using the same basic card but adding something different to make it appropriate to the challenge!
For both challenges I took white card stock for the base card with a layer of green card stock and another of white card stock.
For both cards I stamped the wreath from Hero Arts “September 2021 Autumn Wreath Kit” onto the green card stock and die cut it with the coordinating die.
This I foam taped to the card front.
Because this is an Easter challenge I cut out a chocolate bunny with a Tim Holtz die, tied green twine around the neck and foam taped it into the wreath.
At the bottom I stamped the sentiment from Studio G Clear Stamps.
On to the next…


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Arlene - love the colours you have used, and that is a delightful sentiment!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the bunny with his bow ..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!