Wednesday, March 13

flowers…


Thanks to the Newton’s Nook Designs “retiring Products” sale I was able to find a bunch of their stamps and dies that I hadn’t purchased yet…and at a great price.
I used two of them for this challenge.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black and one of lavender card stock.
From lavender, yellow and violet card stocks I cut out the flowers using Newton’s Nook Designs “Flower Trio Die”.
These I foam taped to the card front, main white panel.
On the main white card stock panel I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Heartfelt Essentials”.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card, Arlene! I love the dimension from the flowers! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Arlene I love the way you have used the challenge colours on this stunning card. What an amazing outcome!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! I always forget to use my dies as the star attraction. Love the column of flowers! So happy to see yor talent at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and simple spring card! I adore the purple flowers you created - so pretty! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!