Tuesday, March 26

birds…


Once again I am using an embossing folder for this challenge.
I could use embossing powders but my folders have sat for so many years not being used that I need to give them a chance first.
The base card is cream card stock.
USing mixed media card stock for the main piece I brayered Distress inks on a Darice trees embossing folder, spritzed it with water and then embossed it.
Using red card stock I die cut the birds with a die from Paper Smooches “Seasonal Tree” and glue dotted them to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. A stunning outcome Arlene - love the texture inking the embossing folder gives... including the beading of the ink
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inking on this fun scenery embossing folder! This card could be used for a variety of occasions! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!