Wednesday, February 14

watercolor…

 
Can You Handle The Pressure? Challenge


Continuing on with Tim Holtz products I am still playing with my Distress water color pencils.
After going to the George Eastman House  in Rochester, NY for their annual flower show it got me in the mood to make a flower card.
The base is white card stock.
Using water color paper I applied watercolor pencils around the edge.
With more white card stock I embossed it with Tim Holtz “Interwine” embossing folder.
I die cut the flower from more watercolor paper using a die from Tim Holtz “Wildflower Stems #3” and water colored it with Distress watercolor pencils before gluing it to the card front.




2 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card. It really does not need more to be so nice.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply PERFECT & beautiful! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!