Wednesday, February 14

ho ho ho…


I love combining stencils and stamps!
The base card is white card stock with a black card stock layer.
On more white card stock I stenciled the branch from Tim Holtz “Twisted” stencil with Distress scorched timber ink.
Next I stamped the cat from Tim Holtz “Cat Chat” and the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Things/Talk” set and colored the cat with Copic markers.
On another piece f white card stock I stamped the Santa Hat from the “Things/Talk” set and colored that with Copic markers before trimming it out and gluing it yo the card front.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Arlene, this is brilliant! What a great way to play the challenge by combining these stamps. I love it! So happy to see you joining Gail and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!