Saturday, February 24

quilt squares…


The cream card stock with small flecks of brown remind me of muslin fabric!
So I had to make a quilt card.
The base card is the cream card stock.
With water color paper I made a background with Distress inks and water.
Once dry I embossed it with We R Memory Keepers “Quilted” embossing folder…just full of quilted squares.
This I attached to teal card stock, to look like the quilt binding.
Using a sentiment from Stampin’ Up “Quilt Quips” I applied the same teal card stock behind it and applied all to the base card.



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, what a great EB folder and the perfect sentiment to go with!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card Arlene - love your quilted panel, and the sentiment is a perfect accent.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!