Thursday, February 15

not me…


This is a perfect Valentine to give someone a giggle!
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of pink card stock and then a panel of watercolor paper turned into a Tim Holtz background with Distress inks.
I die cut a heart using a die from Card Deco Essentials “Heart” dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Snarky Cat” (2020) and applied it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the cat from the same set on more cream card stock, trimmed it out and glued it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/23/2024

    Love this sentiment and the grumpy cat image to match! This is the kind of card I should give to my son, LOL Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber! DT Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I LOL, love these sentiments, always great for a fun cheeky card. Love this. Great use of my sketch. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!