Thursday, February 15

got candy…


This is a quick and easy card for Easter!
The card is kraft card stock.
I placed stencil tape along about 1/3 down then using the Tim Holtz “Rays” stencil with Distress ink I made the rays, removed the stencil and applied Distress ink for the grass.
I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Spring Shadows” with Distress Oxide ink.
Next I stamped the bunny from the same set with the Distress Oxide ink on more kraft card stock then when dry I cut it out and foam taped it to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. I love this amazing CAS Easter card! And the sentiment is so much fun. Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! That card really appeals to me, I never met a chocolate bunny I didn't like! Thanks for playing along with us at Send A Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable chocolate bunny and great sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love, love, love that sentiment with that chocolate bunny! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!