Friday, January 19

wishes…


 As the snow flies I wish I was young enough to slide down our back hill again!
The base card is white card stock.
Using a navy blue card stock panel I embossed it with Sizzix snowfall embossing folder.
I used a Hero Arts unicorn ink pad to run across the snow.
Next I cut white card stock with dies from Lawn Fawn “Puffy Cloud Borders”  and applied them to the card front.
On the “snow” I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn “Winter Wavy Sayings”(10/2019).
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Lawn Fawn “Snow One Like You” (9/2022) with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I trimmed and foam taped to the card front.




2 comments:

  1. I love the snowy scene you have created here. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/27/2024

    Very sweet card that fits the theme at Retro Rubber! I too like changing the embossing folder with ink. Thank you for playing along at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!