Friday, January 19

quiet Winter…


We have missed out on much snow for the past few Winters, but today is bringing snow all day.
This also brings the quiet that only snow can apply to nature.
As I watched the snow this morning I caught a glimpse of two cardinals heading toward the feeders on our property.
The base card is white card stock.
Using a white card stock panel I embossed it with a Darice tree embossing folder.
On more white card stock I stamped the birds from  Lawn Fawn “Flappy Holiday” with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
To finish I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and foam tape them to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Love the clean design and the white on white! Thank you for joining us ay TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/25/2024

    What a sweet card Arlene. Thanks so much for sharing with us at TO Challenges. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!