Saturday, January 20

Winter…


One of the most beautiful skies I ever saw was in Vermont in the Green Mountains!
The base card is white card stock.
I made a Distress ink background on water color paper and applied it to the bottom of the base card.
Across the top of it I applied a thin strip of brown card stock.
Using dies from Lawn Fawn “Stitched Mountain Borders” & “Puffy Cloud Borders” with white and brown card stock I made the snow and mountains and glued them to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn “Snowball Fight” with Versafine onyx black ink.



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful inky sky, Arlene! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/01/2024

    Nancy, I love that background and how you created that mountain top scene. Such a fabulous CAS card. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful sky background and a lovely scene.

    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!