Saturday, January 20

aparrotly…


This card was a bit more difficult to make as I thought I had nothing with copper.
But I searched my craft room and found super copper Purlex powder.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock die cut with lawn Fawn “Stripey Background” die.
Using a die from Lawn Fawn “Canvas & Easel” die set I cut some white card stock and stamped it with the sentiments and image from Lawn Fawn “Year Twelve” & “Dandy Day”.
I colored the green with Copic markers and applied the Purlex powder for the copper.
This I backed with green card stock and applied to the card front.




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/21/2024

    I"m a fan of "punny" sentiments, and this one is new to me. That parrot is so cute, and I love the black and white striped background! Thanks for sharing it with us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey McNeely1/21/2024

    Arlene what a super cute parrot and punny sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/28/2024

    So cute! Love your fun punny creation! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge! - Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!