Monday, May 1

purr-thday….


Starting a few days of Newton’s Nook stamping.
The base card is white card stock.
On a white card stock panel I stamped the images from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton Makes Plans” and “Purr-fect Present” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Heartfelt Meows” with Versafine onyx black ink.
To make the balloons and strings I used a fine line black marker and My Favorite Things “Big Balloons Stencil”.
The coloring was done with Copic markers.
I made masks for the balloons and applied clouds with Distress ink and My Favorite Things “Rolling Clouds” stencil.


3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Arlene - those kitties are Purr-fect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card and the colours go so well together - thank youfor sharing with us over at AAA Birthday this month, hope to see you again in future challenges Elaine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this with the images inside the balloons and a great sentiment too.

    Thanks for joining us a the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!