Tuesday, May 2

feline batty…


This batty cat can “boing” as he is on a spring.
The base card is kraft card stock.
The main panel is also kraft card stock but I applied Distress texture paste translucent through Tim Holtz “wood grain” stencil.
Once dry I applied Distress brown inks.
On more kraft card stock I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Batty Newton”with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored him with Copic markers before trimming him out with scissors.
This I applied with a spring.
To finish I stamped the sentiment and more bats from the same set with Versafine onyx black ink.


2 comments:

  1. Your cards are always wonderful, Arlene! I bought some molding paste about 6 months ago and still haven't experimented with it, but now I'm inspired to play with it a bit. I love your little cat/bat springing from the background. Thank you for continuing to share your cards with us at Two Old Bats!
    Xoxo, Fran/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card! Your coloring is perfect and Newton looks like my Rusty. Thanks for joining us for May's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!