Sunday, October 2

get smashed…


Check out the lower left corner of the challenge images and you will see how I was inspired.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of white card stock.
The main panel of lraft card stock comes next with a stenciled oval of Distress inks and I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Monster Reunion”.
On more kraft card stock I stamped the images from the same set with VersaFine onyx black ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils before cutting them out and gluing them together.
To finish I foam taped them to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. OMG, this is so FUN, what a great stamp!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, this is great! I love your Prismacolor pencils on kraft. (You may also want to check out the current challenge at Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers.) In the meantime, thank you so much for sharing this with us at Two Old Bats! Xoxo, Fran/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that Monster Reunion stamp set! That image is perfect for this challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!