Sunday, October 2

autumn…

 

The colors of Autumn are my favorite way to celebrate the season.
My front garden is green all Summer long but explodes with color when my mums come into bloom!
The base card os cream card stock with a layer of gold car stock and one of cream card stock pierced with the Simon Says Stamp “Detail Metal Slim Plate”.
Using card stocks that have been colored with Tim Holtz mica stains I die cut the flowers and leaves using Tim Holtz “Brush Stroke Flowers #2”.
These I applied with glue dots to the card front.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is stunning Arlene - love the texture those mica stains give the card you made the leaves out of. The textured background is perfect behind them, and I love the gold obrders
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Arlene! I love how you colored the die-cut flowers and leaves, they're beautiful. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mica stains are perfect for creating realistic-looking fall leaves Arlene; combined with the background detail, your card is stunning! Thanks for playing my theme challenge over at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Arlene! Love the beautiful detail and vibrant color in your leaves. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!