Tuesday, October 4

cozy…

 

I’m so happy to be guest designing for CASology.


Especially for this challenge as I love October when I start getting cozy in my home.

My design defined is..
No matter the image you can make it warm and cozy with the right colors!

The base card is white card stock.
The main panel is white card stock die cut with a die from My Favorite Things Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
On this I stamped the image and sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Naptime” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
The coloring I did with Copic markers and added a few panels of card stock behind the main panel before applying it to the base card.





2 comments:

  1. What a lovely, cozy image, Arlene! It is great having you guest design along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like one very cozy cat Arlene - and a fabulous card to show him off on!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!