Saturday, October 8

Canadian Thanksgiving…


Before the leaves are too full of holes I went out and plucked a few from my maple tree in the side yard.
I inked it up with Distress Oxide cracklin’ campfire and stamped it onto watercolor paper.
I layered that with gold and black to a linen card stock base card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from TPC Studio with VersaFine onyx black ink.
Though it will be late getting to my Canadian friends, as their Thanksgiving is Monday, I think they will be happy with the maple leaf!



3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous effect to use a real leaf and ink it up! It looks beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Arlene, and a fabulous print of the leaf!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele Henderson10/17/2022

    This is such a great idea! I love the color in your maple leaf! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!