Sunday, October 9

breast cancer awareness month…


There have been so many cards on Facebook lately with the sitting bunnies that I had to order a set for myself.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of black card stock.
I pulled out my Distress Oxide spray spun sugar and Distress mica stain winterberry and went to work on a panel of watercolor paper to make a background.
(I LOVE THESE SPRAYS!)
From more black card stock I die cut the bunny and a sentiment, Studio Light “Stencils”, and glued them to the front.
I believe that if you get your mammograms you can survive!


2 comments:

  1. Love that bunny - I can see why you bought it! I like the way you used the sprays Arlene - It's thanks to a mammogram that my daughter had a biopsy of a lump last week - results this week...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that bunny, and I love the way you used it here. What a wonderful card you have created for our challenge. It's perfect! Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!