Wednesday, August 17

you keep me sane…


It helps to work in a resale craft shop.
These wonderful puffy dots came in just as I was leaving last week and I thought they might come in handy so I bought them.
Sure enough this black and white challenge showed up.
The base card is white card stock with a strip of black card stock and one of Distress ink colored water color paper, for the POP!
To that I applied the large dots first and then the smaller ones on top.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things “Friends Like Us” set with VersaFine onyx black ink.




4 comments:

  1. Dramatic, stunning and I love it Arlene - what a great place to work!!! :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, this is so fun! I love the orange and black and those puffy dots! What a great find and place to work! I would love that! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this...orange is one of my favorite colors and those puffy dots really make this card POP! How lucky for you that you snagged them! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Arlene! The pop of orange is stunning behind those beautiful dots. Thanks so much for joining us this week and playing along with my color challenge over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!