Wednesday, August 17

prepping ahead…


This proves my point about sitting for a day and making a bunch of backgrounds, oh wait that’s Tim Holtz’s idea!!!
But I did it!
The base card is kraft card stock.
Using more kraft card stock and the Tim Holtz 3-D “Foliage” embossing folder I created the leaves.
Next I used Autumn colors of Distress Oxide inks to color the leaves.
I applied this to the base card then added a strip of darker brown card stock.
From that same card stock I die cut the sentiment using Impression Obsession “Smile” die and glued that to the card front.



2 comments:

  1. I love playing and making backgrounds too, Arlene - I love how this has turned out - that embossing folder looks amazing, and I love the way you have mounted the panel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome background Arlene! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!