Tuesday, August 23

the sweetest one…


After watching the latest Tim Holtz video with spray stains I decided to use a couple that looked like the colors in this challenge.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of dark brown card stock.
On a white card stock panel I dipped it with, spritzed on my mat, Distress Oxide cracked pistachio spray.
Next I did the same thing with Distress Oxide vintage photo spray.
Once dry I stamped the sentiment from Colorado Craft Company “So Sweet Slimline” using Memento rich cocoa ink.
On more heavy white card stock I stamped one of the images from the set with the same ink.
This I colored with Copic markers, trimmed out and applied with foam squares.


2 comments:

  1. Love your background Arlene, and that cute mouse is a sweetie. A fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, I Love the grunge background using both tones of color, and it's just perfect for your cute little scavenger! Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Color Hues! I hope you will be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!