Saturday, August 13

sunny spotlight…

and

The minute I saw these two challenges I knew I could mash them up!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the top panel of white card stock I stamped the flowers and sentiment from Hero Arts Monthly Kit using VersaFine onyx black ink.
Next I made a background of Distress inks fossilized amber and mustard seed on water color paper.
This I stamped with the same stamp and ink then die cut circles from it and glued them in the coordinating spaces on the main panel.
This is the spotlight technique!





4 comments:

  1. What a fun way to incorporate circles into the card! I love the simple look! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning use of the spotlight technique Arlene - love the result!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's a different way to do it. I like that idea. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever and fun way to add spotlight circles to your design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!