Wednesday, June 15

blizzard…


After seeing all the wonderful examples of Sandy Allnock’s silhouettes made with stamps I decided to give it a try.
The base card is white card stock that i stamped with sentiments from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Kittens & Mittens” using VeraFine onyx black ink.
I made a water color background using blue paint.
Once dry I cut it out and stamped the image from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Get Together” with MFT extreme black ink.
This I colored with #100 Copic markers and then drew in the snow with the same marker.
Next I used white gel pen to apply the “blizzard” and once dry i foam taped it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Arlene - it's years since I created a silhouette like that - I must try it again soon - thanks for the inspiration. Your hills are magnificent with the slight break in the colouring to create dimension
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning silhouette card. Your inking for your sky and the stars is gorgeous. I love the card.

    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stamper's Christmas Challenge.

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!