Friday, May 20

my spring…


This is my idea of a spring.
Across the road from my house is a farers field and for the last three days they have been prepping and plowing the soil.
For what?
I will know when the plants come up or not as I am not a farmer!
The base card is blue polka dot Lasting Impressions card stock.
Using a die from MFT Die-namics “Blueprints #3” and white card stock I cut the window and stamped the sentiment from Stampin’ Up “Hello Spring” with Versafine onyx black ink.
On water color paper I stamped the tractor from Art Impressions “WC Harvest Set”and water colored it with Distress Markers.
Once dry I die cut it with another die from the MFT set and foam taped it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. I love this card, and the layout is really nice. Glad to hear crops are being planted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Arlene - love how you have coloured and framed the image!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that arched frame with the circle! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!