Thursday, April 7

mini flowers…


Though these are mini flowers compared to the actual inspiration picture I felt they could look like it.
The base card is white linen card stock.
On water color paper I stamped the row of flower vases from Stampin’ Up using Versafine onyx black ink.
Next I water colored them using Arteza watercolor pencils.
The sentiment from Stampin’ Up “Good Greetings” was stamped with the same ink.
I finished it by applying grey card stock behind the watercolor paper and foam taping it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, and I love how you used the inspiration photo Arlene.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini flowers and vases are adorable! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!