Friday, April 8

chocolate bunny…


Fluffy clouds and chocolate bunnies are a wonderful way to start Easter!
The base card is white card stock.
I used a real tag to trace the patterned card stock from Lawn Fawn’s “Really Rainbow Christmas”, cut it out and applied it as per the sketch.
On more white card stock I stamped the bunny from Lawn Fawn’s “Eggstra Special Eatser” set with Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
I applied the dots and slashes I using a white gel pen.
This I cut out and foam taped to the card front.
On brown card stock I stamped the sentiment from the same set using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I trimmed it into a strip and flagged the one end before foam taping it to othe card.
To finish I die cut the clouds from white card stock using a die from Lawn Fawn “Wheel Puffy Cloud Add-On” and foam tped those to the card front as well.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, poor bunny, someone has eaten an ear.... a sweet card Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Easter card! So cute that his little ear has been nibbled on already, too! Love how clean your card is, yet carries a big message. Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the colors that pop against the bright white! Such a darling chocolate bunny. Great take on this sketch. Thank you so much for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those fluffy clouds and bunny are perfect on your card ~ this is so sweet!!! I love your take on the sketch ~ thank you for joining us at TSOT ~ Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!