Saturday, April 9

mice birthday…


The mice of this card are my critters!
The base card is patterned card stock with a black card stock layer.
I put together a Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel card using the following:
Mini Brad
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies
Lawn Fawn “You’re Just My Type” stamp set
Lawn Fawn “Love Poems” stamp set
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Square Window Add-On Dies
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Square Template set
Copic markers
Versafine onyx black ink 
Memento tuxedo black ink

I would explain how I did it but there are much better instructions on the internet if you Google Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card Arlene - those mice are gorgeous, and I love your background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink and grey is such a pretty palette, such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea. Sweet little mice. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Birthday card! I love the design and so cute with those mice writing a little message.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!