Saturday, April 23

enjoying tulips…


Do you have any old stamps that you removed from the wood?
I have many and want to donate them to the store I volunteer in but…
How do I explain how to use them?
For this challenge I found my Magenta tulip stamp.
I placed it on my Tim Holtz stamping platform with double backed tape, colored it with multiple mini Distress ink pads and spritzed it with water before stamping it onto a white card stock panel.
I prepared a white card stock base card with a black card stock layer then applied the stamped panel.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Dina Wakley’s “Handwritten Sentiments” with Versafine onyx black ink on the card front.



2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful and what a wonderful use for your older wooden stamps. That yellow is so vibrant and just about the perfect sentiment. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and thank you too for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card. I love the way the inking came out and I love both the font and the message of your sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!