Saturday, April 23

april showers…


I never thought I would find a use for this Newton’s Nook Designs set called “Loves London” but I found it at the crafting For Good store, where I volunteer, and had to buy it!
So glad I did.
The card is white card stock.
I stamped the image from the “Loves London” set using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Sick Day” with the same ink.
To finish I stenciled the raindrops using Newton’s Nook Designs “Raindrops Stencil” and Distress ink mermaid lagoon.


3 comments:

  1. super cute, I think also good for the Simon Says Stamp monday and wednesday challenges whatever the weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. Awesome job with the coloring and the raindrop stenciling. Thanks for playing over at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card for our challenge Arlene. The expression on your cats face is just like mine when caught in a shower ha ha. I love the raindrops border too, it really sets the design off. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!