Thursday, March 24

jelly beans…


The only thing I dislike about slim line card challenges is how to get a good picture of a LONG rectangle in a square mode!!!
The card is white card stock cut to legal size slim line.
On more white card stock I stamped the beans from Lawn Fawn “How You Bean?” usng Memento tuxedo black ink.
These I colored with Copic markers and added the highlights with a white gel pen.
After cutting them out with the coordinating die I applied them with foam squares.
To finish i stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine onyx black ink.




3 comments:

  1. A fun, colourful card Arlene, and a gentle pun for the sentiment. I am with you when it comes to photographing slimline cards!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea to use the jelly beans, i love this. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha so funny! I love it! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!