Saturday, March 26

chicken in…


I chose to use both the sketch and the technique  for my card, however I did turn it on it’s side!
The base card is white card stock with a piece of red and white checked card stock applied as per the sideways sketch.
Using black card stock and MFT Die-namics “Stitched Roc-Rac” die I cut a piece to apply on the card front.
With a stamp from Stampin’ Up’s “Best of Cluck” set I stamped it in the open white area using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Arlene - love the pun! Great use of the sketch too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me SMILE! so very farmhouse and punny! Thanks for sharing this over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Arlene, this is my hands-down my very most favorite retired set of SU! I don't see it out with others very often, and I love the simple gray coloring you have here! And so perfect with the checks - now I need rickrack, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tall chick! So fun with the red and white and black. Ric rack the perfect border for this card! Thank you so much for sharing your punny card with the Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlene, clever to rotate our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch to create your card! Thank you so much for your successful inclusion of both parts of our challenge by including a pun as well! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. this PUN is So perfect and to follow the sketch as well ~ super fun and sweet ~ thank you for joining us at TSOT ~ please do come back!!! Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!