Friday, February 18

Spring flowers…


The CAS on Friday Challenge asked me to guest design for this challenge.
I have recently given up my full time design duties but I never want to stop creating for inspiration so here I am again!
On water color card stock I used Tombow markers to create the patch of Spring flowers.
Once dry I made a mask using a post it note and covered them before using more Tombow markers to create the bunny using the stamp from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Kindness First”.
Once dry I trimmed it down and backed it with purple card stock before applying it to a white card stock base card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Happy Day” set with a Tombow marker. 


1 comment:

  1. Exquisite work Arlene - this is beautiful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!