Tuesday, February 15

hoppy Easter…


A while ago I made a day of using my gel plate with Distress Oxide inks.
This led to the three color combinations used in this card.
Bundled sage, seedless preserves, sun sugar
Crushed olive, cracklin’ campfire, gathered twigs
Rustic wilderness, peeled paint, crushed olive
These I cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
On a white card stock base card with a black card stock stripe I foam taped the assorted rectangles.
Next I stamped the bunnies from Newton’s Nook Designs “Bunny Hop” (2015) with Versafine black ink on white card stock and cut them out before gluing them to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink.



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, check out all those little bunny booties lined up in a row!! Lol, love this, and such sweet colors for a fun Easter card! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - loving this card Arlene - gorgeous colours and I love the stamped bunnies
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! what a cute and adorable line of bunnies, the colors are just perfect for an Easter Card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live your card design. The bunnies are so cute. Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! Fun and cute! So glad you shared this with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to use the gelli plate pulls! Love your cute card, the bunnies are adorable. Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!