Tuesday, February 15

coloring with pencils…


This post and more after were to be all about Spring with pastels and fun things.
But I love when my lily of the valley come up in late Spring so I opted for those for this card.
The base card is grey card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main panel is watercolor paper that I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Little Lilies” using MFT insulation pink ink.
Next I used a circle stencil to draw in the circle then using my graphite pencils and erasers I colored it.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Garden Mice” with Versafine black ink.


2 comments:

  1. WOW ... beautiful job!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant and beautiful! Thank you for joining ur fun at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!