Monday, January 10

for a new baby…


Trying to use my stamp sets in different ways.
The base card is white car stock with layers of black card stock and Lawn Fawn patterned paper.
The main piece is white card stock that I stamped with images and sentiments from Lawn Fawn “Dandy Day” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
The “&” I penned in with a fine line marker.
I masked the mice and sponged the sky and lawn with Distress inks broken china and twisted citron.
To finish I colored the mice with Copic markers.




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Arlene - love the less-conventional greeting for a new baby card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet, love the cute images and your design..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!