Thursday, January 20

coffee valentine…


Though I have my Valentin’s done for this year I just can’t stop playing with my new die set from Card Deco Essentials “Heart”.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of  black card stock and another layer of white card stock.
From red card stock I used one of the hearts dies and applied it to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Miss Ink “Big Mugs” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I trimmed out and applied to the card front with foam squares.
To finsih I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine black ink.




4 comments:

  1. All three of these are terrific! You had a very successful day of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Valentine card, Arlene ! This big heart die cut is just gorgeous. The perfect background to highlight this adorable gnome and the fun sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful dramatic card Arlene - love it, and that mug is amazing...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black, white, and red is such a striking colour scheme and I love your bold heart. The gnome is beautifully coloured and the funny punny sentiment is a perfect finishing touch! Such a fun card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!