Thursday, January 20

bright valentine…

and

I am getting together a box for Send A Smile 4 Kids today and thought about making some Valentines to add to the thinking of you cards!
The base card is red card stock.
Using dies from Card Deco Essentials “Heart” I cut a white heart and applied it to the base card then a red heart and foam taped that to the white heart.
On more white card stock I stamped the lighthouse x2 from Lawn Fawn “Life Is Good” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
These I trimmed out and foam taped to the card front.
Next I applied google eyes!
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine black ink, cut out strips, flagged the ends and foam taped it to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Arlene - love the two lighthouses and the gently punny sentiment
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Love the little eyes. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the googley eyes! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!