Saturday, January 8

a new goal…


My friend had a goal for the last two years not to get COVID.
She got vaccinated as soon as she could.
She wore masks when no one else did.
She never stopped using sanitizer and washing her hands.
Her new goal is to get better from COVID which she contracted last week.
This card is for her to cross out COVID.
The base card is dark kraft card stock with black card stock.
On white card stock I printed the word COVID, trimmed it down and then drew lines through it with a fine line brown markers.
On more of the kraft card stock I printed out the image from a digital stamp company t hat has gone out of business, this I trimmed out and foam taped to the card front.

Today I pray for her and all those who have to deal with this disease.



2 comments:

  1. Oh Arlene - what a curse this Covid is!! Love that you have tailored a card specially for your friend, and praying with you that she recovers well.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a topical goal. And sad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!